Projects technical support
Preparation of design documentation is associated with the solution of a number of organizational and technical issues, issuing permits, developing technical conditions, conducting approvals and expert opinions. The specialists of the company “Montec Engineering” will help to carry out the design and fully realize all the stages of the project.
Benefits of technical support
The company “Monteс Engineering” offers full technical support (TS) of industrial projects. After the signing of the technical support agreement, our clients receive a set of works on the technical preparation, implementation and launch of the project.
Technical support allows ensuring timely performance of contractual obligations for installation in accordance with the project plan and commissioning of the facility. In addition, technical support guarantees the effective achievement of a quality result at optimal financial costs and the safe operation of equipment.
What is included in the TS
Technical support is a complex of measures for solving various tasks such as:
- pre-project preparatory wor;
- issuing permits;
- development of a concept and project documentation with recommendations on the use of materials, the use of
- equipment and technologies;
- development of design and estimate documentation with analysis of investment risks;
- carrying out approvals and expert opinions;
- quality control and compliance of delivered materials;
- support of installation works, author’s supervision and control of applied technologies;
- monitoring and assessment of the quality of installation, compliance with the design solution and the requirements of regulatory documentation;
- participation in testing and commissioning of equipment, steel structures;
- instructing and training of maintenance personnel;
- detailed report on the work performed;
- project maintenance and repair.
Technical support is provided by qualified employees of the company with a high level of training and impressive experience of working on projects of various levels of complexity. In the company’s portfolio there are implemented projects for large Ukrainian, Russian, German customers:
- Zaporizhstal (Ukraine);
- Azovintex (Ukraine);
- Orientir-Budelement (Ukraine);
- Heidelberg Cement (Ukraine);
- Loesche GmbH (Germany);
- Loesche LLC (Germany) and others;